Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Free Refills with your Girlfriend, Wife, Boyfriend, Husband, Whatever....

How many of you go to Burger King with your significant other and you each get a combo? Have you ever considered sharing a drink with them? I mean don't you already swat spit anyway? What's the harm in drinking out of the same cup? Let' say a drink costs about $1.25 and let's say you eat out at fast food joings a couple of times a week. (That's probably a conservative estimate, right?). Over the course of a year, you are looking at a savings of $130. It's sort of like someone coming up to you on December 31st and saying here is $130 for you. Do you want it? OF COURSE YOU DO!!!!

Now, I know what some of you are thinking: "But, that's taking free soda from Burger King". Is it really? I'm NOT suggesting you go in there and bring an empty cup from home and fill up your drink. That would be stealing. But, I am saying that I know my girlfriend usually only drinks a freakin' 1/3 of her drink anyway and I almost always get at least 3 refills. Not to mention that I'm already paying for all the food. Is 4 ounces of Coke that big a deal in the grand scheme of things when they know they have me as a loyal customer? Think about it....

1 comment:

A Woman on a Mission! said...

I can see your point about saving money, but sometimes I think you can take it too far.